Worum geht es in diesem Event?
Demokrit ist von Beruf ein Alchimist und Philosoph, der dir netterweise seine Dienste anbietet. Du kannst ihm gruselige Zutaten geben, die er zu hilfreichen Belohnungen vermischen wird.
Dieses Event dauert zwei Wochen lang, vom 27. Oktober bis zum 10. November.
To pursue your career as an alchemist, you will need ingredients. You can get them by pursuing common in-game activities:
- Recruiting of units
- Erecting of buildings
- Casting of spells
- Attacking & Defending
- Researching new technologies
You can find up to 12 ingredients per day, but the type of collected ingredient is random, and some are rarer than others. In case of a found ingredient, you will be notified immediately:
Another way to receive additional ingredients is by purchasing them with gold. Keep in mind that the price of an ingredient will increase by its base price with each purchase. The price will be reset once a day (at midnight).
|Harpy Claws||Underworld Grass|
|Hydra Scales||Pegasus Feathers|
- In order to craft a reward, you will have to put three ingredients of your choice onto the alchemy table - the order of the ingredients doesn't matter though.
- As soon as three ingredients have been selected, a "Brew" button will appear. Clicking on it will consume the ingredients and a reward will be created. If you have used that specific combination for the first time, it will be added to your recipe book.
- You can either stash the created reward in your inventory, use it instantly on your currently selected town or trash it.
- In case you use an effect which generates units over time, please make sure that your town has enough free population. Otherwise, the generated units might get wasted.
The recipe book lists all recipe combinations you have discovered so far. It also comes with two convenient filter options:
- "Show all recipes" will list all recipes, even the ones you cannot currently craft due to missing ingredients.
- "Only show available recipes" will list those recipes for which you have all necessary ingredients available.
In the recipe book there is a box on the lefthand side which lets you select specific ingredients in order to filter recipes that include selected ingredients.
If there is a reward for which you need to know a recipe immediately (instead of experimenting), you can also choose to buy a random recipe for that reward by paying 50 gold (this price increases with each purchase and resets at midnight).
There are two awards available for you to win by completing certain tasks within this event.